Monday, March 29, 2010

Wedding Plans

Well, so far so good. Wedding planning hasn't been too terrible yet, and I have had a lot of help as well! We have the big things taken care of, like the temple, reception center, rehearsal dinner place, and honeymoon mostly planned out. It's kind of a stress reliever....except for all of the little details that go along with the BIG things. I do have my wedding dress though...which was another big stress reliever. Sorry, can't show it off yet, I want it to be a surprise for Blake. We'll see how long that lasts. Even though I know a lot of people don't read my blog, I do want to thank both Blake and my parent's, and siblings for being so supportive and awesome about this whole wedding thing! It can be stressful for everyone, and I hope I haven't been too much of a bride-zilla. I'm trying to avoid it as much as possible.
I do have to say, it is hard to not be a bride-zilla sometimes. There are just so many things that are thrown at you, it's hard to not feel under a lot of pressure. Especially with school and studying. But we will make it, and not every wedding is perfect. Thanks again to everyone who is helping out or just giving me positive attitude adjustments from time to time. Love you all!

1 comment:

  1. You're cute Aubs!! Don't worry, you haven't been bad...at least around me.

    ReplyDelete