Saturday, March 20, 2010

Internship 2011

For my major we have to do a 6 month internship in order to graduate from the CLS program. I had my interview with about 6-7 different hospitals from around Utah and Idaho last thursday. My top two choices were Utah Valley Regional Medical Center and IMC (in murray). My interview was only about 3-5 minutes, and all it I had to do was answer any questions that the hospitals had for me. Most of the questions asked were about my recent engagement. :) Well...I found out where I will be doing my 6 month internship! And it is....*drum roll*

If you don't know which hospital this is, it is IMC in Murray, Ut. It has a huge hospital laboratory, and many hospitals actually send some of their tests and patients to IMC to get treatment. It's a really nice hospital and I am excited to be spending January-June 2011 there!


1 comment:

  1. Congrats! How come I didn't know about this. Mom never even mentioned it to me. Am I really that out of the loop?

    ReplyDelete