Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I'm Engaged!

After dating in high school, Blake's mission, and college life, Blake and I are getting married! We have set the date for July 16th. We couldn't be happier and we are both excited to start a new chapter of our lives together. Marriage is a big step for us, but we are excited. I just thought I would put some of my favorite pictures of us, and, of course, a picture of the ring! As many of you know, and have caught me doing this, I can't stop looking at my ring! It's so beautiful! Hope you enjoy! I think I am getting better at this blogging thing....ha!

Our first date

Picture before Blake's mission

The day he got home!


The day we got engaged! March 13th, 2010

2 comments:

  1. Lol, I wasn't going to mention it...I would be worried if you WEREN'T staring at it. Love you Aubs! So happy we're part of the same family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! Agreed with Dani!!
    Can't wait to see you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete