Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Christmas!

Yes, I am finally writing about Christmas. Christmas this year was interesting. For some reason I was kind of ornery. That the best way to enjoy Christmas, but I guess just the stress of being around family all day everyday was just taking it's toll by that day. I love my family and Blake's family dearly, but sometimes...I just can't handle being around a lot of people all of the time. But all in all it was a great Christmas! Blake got me a new set of scriptures with my married name on it. I was actually really surprised! I think I mentioned to him once that I should get new scriptures because if I lost my scriptures in church no one would know who Aubrie Clegg was but us and my cousin Becca! He also got me a new jewelry cabinet/box thing. I really like it! I have been wearing more earrings and such because all of my jewelry is actually organized! Wahoo!!
Blake got an Xbox 360 and a few games to go with it. He loves it! It's actually really fun for him to be able to play Halo with all of his buddies who have Xbox's. Even though he knew he was getting an Xbox, he was still really excited to open it. Lol.
We also got a lot of things from our parents. We were really spoiled this year!! I think our favorite things were a new Bluray player with a ton of movies to go with it, and Blake loves this new gadget he got where he can control all of our electronics...tv, Wii, Bluray, Xbox...etc all from his phone! It's actually really cool! So this is another Thank you to all of those who gave us gifts! You are all amazing! Here is a picture from Christmas Eve that my cousin Becca took of Blake and I.
  
Not the best picture of us, but that's the only one taken of us around Christmas that I have. I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and a Happier New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment