Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Oh boy...update needed!

So, Blake has officially taken over my laptop. It's easier to take to school then his, so I only get to use my laptop when he is sleeping. Lol. You might be thinking, why don't you just use his laptop? Here is the reason...I try and I fail. His laptop is just set up the way he likes it, so it's just hard for me to get use to. I'd rather just not mess with it. But since he has horded mine...it's similarly set up like his laptop. I just can't win. Luckily, I still have my tablet (NEWSFLASH!! I got a Samsung tablet from my parent's for graduation. I love it!) but I can't update my blog using my tablet. But Blake takes the tablet to his parent's house, or to school, so sometimes I don't even have that! Are you sensing a pattern? Yes, Blake has full control over all electronics! Should this bug me? I would say yes, but for the most part he makes sure it's ok with me before he takes things or changes thing. But there are other times where he just does it even though I say no...hmm...interesting?

Anyways, on a slightly more happier topic, I finally got a job!! I work at Primary Children's medical center. It is probably the greatest place to work! My co-workers are great and they really are interested in getting to know me better and wanting to help me out the best they can. It's great to actually have a career and to be doing what I learned in college and apply my learning. Even though I'm only working part time, I still get extra hours just in case someone is sick or just needs to have someone cover their shift.  Primary Children's moto is "The child first and always." Whenever I see that I know my job is stressful, but it's worth it. I always think, "What if this were my child, wouldn't I want the best care taken for them as possible?" That makes me do my job better and more careful.

Last, but not least, my sister is prego!!! I get a new niece or nephew in April. We are all so excited! Hoping to  be able to visit them when the baby is born. We'll see. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment