Tuesday, August 17, 2010

One Month...Already?!

So, I know I haven't posted anything about my wedding at all...but you are just all going to have to wait. I'm deciding how I want to publish it, and we still don't have our wedding pictures back. :( But on the bright side, we have been married for one month! Time certainly goes by super fast! I had to work today, and I felt really gross. I do believe I am starting to get my annual head cold before school starts...ugh. BUT Blake did surprise me with Phillipino food (homemade) and candles with soft music to just add to the romantic mood. How cute is that!? He is so awesome, and I love him to death! We then watched Fun with Dick and Jane, which is a very funny movie. All in all it was a wonderful day, and I'm grateful for a wonderful husband who takes care of me. :)

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe it has already been a month! That's cute of him to surprise you with food. How cute!
    Congrats on the first month. :D

    ReplyDelete