Friday, August 6, 2010

Endowment

So, along with being a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and getting married in the temple I had the opportunity to receive my endowment. What an incredible experience! When Blake and I were driving to the temple he was more nervous for my endowments then I was! But when I actually got to the temple, I got super nervous. It was cool to be able to go past the front desk! I haven't ever been able to do that before. The temple workers were extra nice and tried to make me feel comfortable. I was grateful for that. Most of my friends and family were there, and it was such a sweet experience! It's great to have so many people support me and help me be the person that I really want to be. Thanks everyone for a sweet experience! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment