Saturday, March 3, 2012

Disneyland!

My parents invited Blake and I to Disneyland for 6 days!! It was amazing! We were able to spend all 6 days in Disneyland and we did a lot of things. We even did things that I hadn't done before! It was an much needed vacation and we are excited to go again sometime this summer! Wahoo! I didn't take as many pictures as I wanted, but I got a few...mostly it's because I forgot I had a camera with me. Here are some pictures from our adventures!
 On the Tea Cups! Probably our favorite ride.
 Dumbo the Flying Elephant!!
Our last ride at Disneyland...the Tea Cups. :)

2 comments:

  1. What were the fun things you did you've never done before? Anything we could do with the kids? By the way, Chase absolutely LOVES the tea cups and will drag me on them over and over!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did the animation academy, and toy story mania....that was pretty much it. The animation academy was way fun! You learn to draw Disney characters! Blake especially liked it. Toy story mania is probably on my top five greatest rides at disneyland! So much fun!

    ReplyDelete